The embarrassing condition of acne was blamed for many ages. Many people unjustly blame individuals for their dirt on their acne skin, or they do not wash their faces properly. This is obviously far from the truth, since acne can strike anyone, regardless of their personal hygiene habits. Others believe that large amounts of chocolate are eaten with acne acne. This is not the case, but research linked acne to man's diet. We'll talk about some of the foods that cause acne.
Very acidic foods generally lead to acne as they cause imbalances in the body's pH levels. The foods you should avoid include the following:
- Vegetables: Cereals : barley, corn starch, oatmeal, wheat bran, amaranth, rice rye, wheat germ, pasta, macaroni, spaghetti, bread, soda biscuit, white flour, rolled oats and wheat flour
- Beans and pulses : chickpeas, green peas, kidney beans, soybeans, black beans and white beans
- Dairy products: : peanut, pecan, walnut, 19659004] Fats and oils: bacon, beef, pork, salmon, lamb, fish, shellfish, codfish, sausages, shellfish, turkey, sunflower oil, hemp seed oil and safflower oil
- Sweeteners: corn syrup, sugar and peanuts
- Alcohol: Alcoholic beverages, hard solids, wine and beer
- Beverages : Coffee and Soft Drinks
- Tobacco and Herbicides
If you want to prevent or minimize acne acne, substitute acidic foods with alkaline foods. Some examples include carrots, cucumbers, garlic, lettuce, tomatoes, apples, grapes, lemons, ananas, raisins, strawberries, peaches, oranges and almonds. You may be surprised to see so many citrus fruits in this list. This is because some citric acid has an alkalizing effect on your body, which actually reduces the level of acidity and does not increase it.
In order to avoid a specific type of food, it is better to avoid a group of acidic foods that will enhance your acne. Replace some of the options listed in the first list with alkaline foods from the second list. You'll soon discover that minor changes in diet produce great results
Source by sbobet