Australia is far from any other continent, so here we can feel a bit like a marathon. A good choice is flight breakdown and a stopover to Australia or Australia. Another good idea is to stay a little longer and visit another country in the southern hemisphere as long as you're here.
However, this solution does not work for everyone. You have to visit Australia for at least 3 weeks, so after a 3-night shutdown, you may be saddened by your time. However, one shutdown could be handled for a few days.
Many travelers decide to stay for a few days when traveling to Australia or Australia. This further advantage is long flight and jet lag. Asia is usually the classic choice, and the following are some more recommendations on migration:
Bangkok and Thailand
This is a popular holiday destination for Australians, as some airline operators maintain the competitiveness of flights, 39 are still reasonably inexpensive, when he gets there.
Here are some suggestions on what to do in Bangkok:
1) You must visit the Great Palace. Although you can not actually enter the palace, the buildings can be applied beautifully and externally. This is the official residency of the king, but it is only used for special occasions.
2) Wat Sai's floating market is good for a visit and can be reached outside a large palace on a barge. It's a good idea to visit the Royal Barges Museum. There are some wonderful boats at the show that the king is using.
3) Go to the Chatuchak Weekend Market for the Best Buy It's great so it's easy to lose here. Everything you can think of here is a good place to eat, as there are plenty of restaurants. I advise you to come early, as heat and crowd are getting worse than the sun. It is open every day of the week.
4) To see more in Bangkok, take part in the Segway Tour. This is a tour that is a difference as a 2-wheel electronic device. You will be able to easily use and have a real sense of freedom when you are sailing on Bangkok's streets.
5) Trip to Thailand is incomplete, without experiencing Bangkok's nightlife. Go to town, buy a ladies show or just enjoy some drinks and watch the world.
If you would rather go to the beaches of Thailand, look around Phuket. Jet Star flights fly directly to Sydney and Phuket, and special discounts are available at certain times of the year.
I only recommend Phuket if you're a party animal. It's like an Asian equivalent of Ibiza. It is a very large resort with hundreds of clubs, bars and restaurants. After a quieter holiday, I head to Phi Phi Island. It's a popular day trip from Phuket, but it's a great alternative if you need a quiet time. It's near where they shot "The Beach".
There is no place in this article to explore all stopping options. Additional stops include Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong and Singapore. If they travel from the US, the Fiji will be fine to stop breaking the flight and another beautiful island shelter.
If you travel to Australia for more than 3 weeks, I'm seriously considering a trip to New Zealand or even the tropical island of Bali. Flights from Australia are reasonable.
Source by sbobet