Traveling to Maui? Here is an important aspect to travel easily and easily.
1) When the Go-Off season is perfect for better prices and less crowded conditions. However, the high season has the advantage of being easier to organize or if you are coming from the north, you have the opportunity to leave the mild weather.
2.) Seasons – High season typically occurs in winter and summer. In the low season (lower prices, fewer crowds) in May, June, September and early October.
3. Best Weather – Fortunately, Maui has been a fortunate weather for many years, a low temperature in the 80s. Usually the two areas of the island – a wet side (more rain) and dry side. March usually has more rains than in other months, but it is not enough to give cause for concern.
4.) Maui Areas – Briefly 8 Areas:
– Hana, Beautiful, Rainy, Distant
– Wailea, High End, Great Weather, Accommodations, Great Beaches, Golf
– Kapalua, High end, a little wind, beautiful accommodation, golf
– Kaanapali / Lahaina, busy, many activities
– Wailuku / Kahului, local residents, business,
5.) Types of accomodation –
– Hotels, full board, smaller rooms, no kitchens
– Home Exchange – Csendes Otthon – Cserép – less expensive but difficult to organize
This was the first article, the remaining reports cover the other slim gs to consider when traveling to Maui and help make travel easy and fun
Source by sbobet